Energise with this Recharging and Scrubby Soap
This Energising Soap will boost you up and help to recharge your batteries! The Lime, Ginger, Lemongrass, Patchouli and May Chang Essential oils are deliciously refreshing whilst stimulating your senses creating the ultimate fresh outdoor experience. Suitable for Male or Female, Young or Old, this soap bar creates a sense of refreshment and positivity.
Ginger has been used for hundreds of years in natural healing but Ginger Lime Soap has some impressive benefits for your skin.
Ginger Lime soap is perfect for:-
- combination and oily skin types but is also great for the normal type of skin as well
- it creates a lather that unclogs your pores and improves skin tone and texture
- The antibacterial, astringent and toning properties of Lime oil in this natural soap make it useful for controlling acne and skin greasiness
- Curry powder provides a pleasurably bumpy ride when you use this mildly exfoliating soap. This slightly scrubby bar does its job to all skin types except very dry or sensitive due to the soap’s stimulating nature
- Ginger powder gives the bar its lovely dark golden colour
- Ginger is well known for its warming and soothing effects on tired muscles, so it’s great to use after physical or sporting activity
- Ginger oil is warming, comforting and is great for soothing the mind
- Lime essential oil can help revitalise a tired mind, helping to ease apathy
Our Ginger Lime soap is designed to reset your skin to the clean, healthy surface after a long day and to uplift, refresh and recharge your spirit.
This soap bar would be a perfect addition to your washing up routine. Captivate your senses and imagination wherever you are!
Ginger Lime soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Full of natural ingredients
- NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- NO Harsh Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals