How many Bamboozles do I need?
We estimate you will need 1 x Peenut wrap per 4/5 x Bamboozle Stretch Nappies.
Size 1 can hold up to 575ml
Size 2 can hold up to 715ml
Size 3 can hold up to 855ml
Best Reusable Nappy in the Mother & Baby AwardsThis brilliant nappy system will give your baby a dry nights sleep and it's easy to see why the Bamboozle nappy won Best Reusable Nappy in the Mother & Baby Awards 5 years in a row, it's bombproof, super absorbent and gorgeously soft next to your baby's delicate skin. Use the Bamboozle Stretch with our waterproof PeeNut Wraps for an award winning performance!
- Slim fitting and stretchy giving a fabulous fit every time
- Adjustable poppers to allow the nappy to grow with your baby
- Two sizes available: Size 1 for smaller babies like twins and prem (6-18lbs) and Size 2 which fits most from 'birth to potty' (8-35lbs)
- Stays softer longer- great for hard water areas
- Oekotex certified - no harmful chemicals next to your babies skin
Why choose cloth nappies?
Disposable nappies take between 200-500 years to decompose and emit noxious methane gas. We often here about how disposables effect the enviroment after they have been used but the production of them also has a huge detrimental impact. Making disposables uses 3.5 times more energy, 8.3 times more non-renewable resources, and 90 times more renewable resources than cloth nappies. So what are you waiting for!
Fabric and Care
- Avoid vinegar, sodium bicarbonate and other harsh stain removers.
- Prewash nappy before use. Bamboo will need approx. 10 washes to reach full absorbency.
- Do not use fabric softener or oil based products (if using barrier cream, use a liner).
- Wash at 40 degrees for wet, 60 degrees for soiled with non bio powder.
- Line dry or tumble dry on a cool setting.
- Wash dark colours separately.